To run React Js application in your system you have to install the Node Js.
We can easily install the node js on windows 10. So to install Node js you have to follow the below steps:
- Go to the Node Js website using the URL https://nodejs.org/en/download/
- Choose your system it may be Windows, Mac, or Linux.
- In our case it is windows and as we have the 64-bit system so I choose Windows Installer (.msi) 64 bit.
- Your installer will start downloading. So after downloading complete right click on this and select show in folder.
- Now double click on this and follow the steps as per the below images.
So Congrats now if you reach here you have successfully install the Node js. Now this time to verify that we have installed the Node js so for that press the window button of your computer and search for cmd.
Now after opening this terminal you have to type the below command to check your Node js version.
After typing the above command you will get your Node Js version.
You may also like
Your code journey from local to GitHub repository.
Send SMS to any mobile number worldwide using Spring boot and Twilio